ROSE BOWL STADIUM SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN
1) SPONSOR: Rose Bowl Operating Company referred to herein as “Rose Bowl”, 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103 (626) 577-3100.
2) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes will begin on July 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM (PST) and end on July 21, 2016 and end at 5:00 PM (PST) (“3 Days”). The period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry will begin on July 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM (PST) and end on July 21, 2016 at 5:00 PM (PST) (“3 Days”). All entries must be received no later than the last day of the Entry Period at 5:00 PM (PST) in order to be accepted. (Tuesday @ 1:00 PM, Concluding Thursday @ 5:00 PM – Winner Announced on Friday morning)
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date||
Notification Date (on or about)
|1||July 19, 2016||July 21, 2016||July 19, 2016|
3) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Participants must have access to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in order to submit an entry.
- Step One for Facebook: Tag 3 Facebook Friends in the comments section on the Rose Bowl Stadium’s Post
- Step Two for Facebook: Share the Rose Bowl Stadium’s Post to your Facebook profile
- Step One for Instagram: Tag 3 Instagram users in the comments section of the Rose Bowl Stadium’s Instagram Post
- Step One for Twitter: Retweet the Rose Bowl Stadium’s tweet and include 3 friend’s twitter handles in the body of the tweet
4) PRIZES: A total of 6 prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. The prizes that may be awarded to the eligible winners are as follows:
|1) July 19 - July 21: Facebook||1 Winner (2 tickets to Chelsea v Liverpool)|
|2) July 19 - July 21: Instagram||1 Winner (2 tickets to Chelsea v Liverpool)|
|3) July 19 - July 21: Twitter||1 Winner (2 tickets to Chelsea v Liverpool)|
5) CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: Entry must be the original work of the entrant, must not violate any law or regulation, or encourage the violation of any law or regulation, and must not contain any of the following: material that is offensive, inappropriate, indecent, contains profanity, is obscene, hateful, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, violent, or self-mutilating (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or is false, inaccurate or misleading; material that infringes or may infringe any third party rights including without limitation, trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or otherwise violate any persons rights of publicity or privacy without express written consent of person depicted in Entry; material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or that promotes discrimination based on re, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; name or likeness of any person, including celebrities or public or private figures, either living or deceased, without express consent of the person or their estate; material that promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms any company’s copyright or trademark (other than Sponsor’s), and shall not promote any brand that can be considered a competitor of Sponsor; advertisements, solicitations, or promote any policitical agenda or party; or material that disparages Sponsor or any person or organization affiliated with Sponsor.
6) RANDOM DRAWING WINNER SELECTION (FOR THAT SCENARIO): All prize winners are selected at random by a drawing that will take place in accordance with the . No skill is required to win or participate in the Sweepstakes. The winner for the specific time period will receive an email notification and if he or she does not respond to that notification within 48 hours, then the prize will be considered forfeited and awarded to another winner that will be selected randomly from the remaining valid entries submitted.
7) ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to residents of the United States or District of Columbia who are 16 years and older as of 12:01 am on (start date of contest). Employees, representatives, sponsors and volunteers, and any members of their immediate families or household members, of the Rose Bowl Stadium are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, and is subject to any and all state and local laws and regulations.
8) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: ANNOUNCEMENT NOTIFICATION VIA FACEBOOK. Notification will contain instructions on how to redeem the prize. Entrant has twenty four (24) hours within which to respond or his or her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Entry must be original work of Entrant.
9) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Entrant is providing personal information and intellectual property to RBOC and not to Facebook. Such personal information must be retained by RBOC for a reasonable period of time in order to notify entrant of prize winnings, in order to verify compliance with rules, and for accounting purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, personal information will only be used by Sponsor for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission on the part of the winner(s) to use winner’s name and likeness, content, photographs, voices, and world-wide and in perpetuity in any media now known or later created, to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and to use the Entry in any manner, including but not limited to, in any and all marketing and promotional materials and shall waive any claims to any royalty, right or remuneration from such use.
10) TRADEMARK: Sponsor’s trademarks, service marks, identification and artwork including, without limitation, its rights in the “Rose Bowl” mark and the Rose Bowl marquee design (collectively, the “City Trademarks”) shall be and remain the property of RBOC and its affiliates. Any and all rights under trademark or copyright law in the City Trademarks or other property rights therein or use thereof shall inure to the benefit of and be the exclusive property of RBOC. Licensee shall not have any right to use the City Trademarks or other identification of RBOC or its affiliates without RBOC’s prior written consent. Licensee has been informed that the RBOC has used and presently is using the City Trademarks in connection with the Rose Bowl Stadium and a variety of services provided by RBOC or City and that the Tournament of Roses Association has used and presently is using the trademarks ROSE BOWL, THE ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL GAME, among others, on or in connection with the events of the Tournament of Roses and a variety of products and services offered by and through the Tournament of Roses Association. Licensee understands and agrees that unless City otherwise agrees in writing, Licensee shall not use or license the trademarks, ROSE BOWL, THE ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL GAME or the ROSE DESIGN, as it appears on the Stadium marquee, in connection with any goods or services including without limitation any merchandise or promotional material which is likely to create the impression that the Rose Bowl, the City of Pasadena, or the Tournament of Roses Association is affiliated with, has sponsored or has approved any team, activity, event, commercial product, service, advertiser or sponsor of Licensee. Licensee shall not have the right to use the name, trademarks, service marks, identification or artwork of any Rose Bowl Stadium event sponsor without the prior written consent of said sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Licensee may use the name “Rose Bowl” on tickets for the Event, only, to inform patrons of the location of an Event; provided however, that it must be clear from the context of such use that the term “Rose Bowl” is not being used as a trademark or service mark, or in any other manner so as to identify or create a likelihood of confusion concerning the source, quality, sponsorship or affiliation of any goods or services including without limitation any team, activity, Event, commercial product, advertiser or sponsor of Licensee. Except as otherwise provided above, Licensee shall not use the term “Rose Bowl” separate and apart from the term “Stadium,” and Licensee may use the term “Rose Bowl Stadium” in its entirety for promotion of the Event.
11) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Sweepstakes Official Rules. If it is determined that Entrant is in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and the rights and duties of the participants therein, including interpretation of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California. Any and all claims or controversies arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes shall be submitted to and resolved in a forum within the County of Los Angeles at a place to be determined by the rules of the forum. Participation in Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to hold harmless and release Sponsor from any and all claims for damages, injuries or losses of any kind (including but not limited to any liability or claim for personal injury, death, property damage, copyright or trademark infringement, violation of privacy or publicity rights, or defamation) resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received therefrom. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, or to suspend any portion thereof, and is not responsible for a change in the prize awarded, cancellation or postponement of the awarding of the prize, or under any obligation to provide a substitute prize.