For the first time ever the Rose Bowl Stadium has opened its gates to the public for guided tours. Guests can delight in this unforgettable opportunity, as you have the chance to walk through a National Historic Landmark where countless moments in history have been made. Your tour guide will lead you through behind the scenes locations at the stadium, including the UCLA locker room, the original 1922 locker room, the newly renovated Pavilion, the Court of Champions, the actual playing field and more. Throughout the tour, you will learn about the iconic history that has taken place here at the Rose Bowl Stadium, from the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame who played here in 1925 to Brandi Chastain’s game winning kick in the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final. Tours will not only be an outdoor excursion, but a historical learning experience as well. Stop and tour the roses of the iconic stadium that has rightfully earned its title as America’s Stadium.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow up to two hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. In the spirit of a family friendly environment, we ask you to use your discretion in appropriate attire.
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors
- Please check the Times tab of the website for blackout dates, as tour dates, times and routes are subject to change
Winter hours are now in effect. We will now be offering Public Tours at two times, 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM, Thursday through Sunday. Thank you for your cooperation.