1) SPONSOR: Rose Bowl Operating Company, referred to herein as “Rose Bowl Stadium” or “RBOC,” located at 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103 (626) 577-3100.
2) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes will begin on November 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM (PST) and end on November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM (PST) (“13 Days and 13 hours”). The period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry will begin on November 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM (PST) and end on November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM (PST) (“13 Days”). All entries must be received no later than the last day of the Entry Period at 11:59 PM (PST) in order to be accepted. Winner Announced on Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM.
Start Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM
End Date: Friday, Novemember 30, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Notification Date (on or about): Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM
3) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Participants must have access to the Rose Bowl Stadium website (https://www.rosebowlstadium.com) in order to submit an entry.
Step 3) Complete the Rose Bowl Stadium’s Guest Services survey
Step 4) Submit completed survey within the time frame indicated above
4) PRIZES:One prize will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winners are as follows:
1) November 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM through November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM: Survey posted on the Rose Bowl Stadium website
1 VIP Winner (2 Tickets to a 2019 UCLA Home Football Game, including food (meal voucher for two (2) free items – one (1) voucher per guest), and parking – Date TBD)
5) CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: Entry must be the original work of the entrant, must not violate any law or regulation, or encourage the violation of any law or regulation, and must not contain any of the following: material that is offensive, inappropriate, indecent, contains profanity, is obscene, hateful, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, violent, or self-mutilating (as determined in RBOC’s sole discretion) or is false, inaccurate or misleading; material that infringes or may infringe any third party rights including without limitation, trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or otherwise violate any persons rights of publicity or privacy without express written consent of person depicted in Entry; material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; name or likeness of any person, including celebrities or public or private figures, either living or deceased, without express consent of the person or their estate; material that promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms any company’s copyright or trademark (other than RBOC’s), and shall not promote any brand that can be considered a competitor of RBOC; advertisements, solicitations, or promote any political agenda or party; or material that disparages RBOC or any person or organization affiliated with RBOC.
6) RANDOM DRAWING WINNER SELECTION: All prize winners are selected at random by a drawing that will take place in accordance with the contest guidelines. No skill or purchase is required to win or participate in the Sweepstakes. The winner for the specific time period will receive an email to the address provided by the contestant and, if he or she does not respond to that email within 48 hours, then the prize will be considered forfeited and awarded to another winner that will be selected randomly from the remaining valid entries submitted.
7) ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to residents of the United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years and older as of 12:00 AM (PST) on November 17, 2018. Employees, representatives, sponsors and volunteers, and any members of their immediate families or household members, of the Rose Bowl Stadium are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, and is subject to any and all state and local laws and regulations.
8) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: ANNOUNCEMENT NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL. Notification will contain instructions on how to redeem the prize. Entrant has forty eight (48) hours within which to respond or his or her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Entry must be original work of Entrant.
9) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Entrant is providing personal information and intellectual property to RBOC. Such personal information must be retained by RBOC for a reasonable period of time in order to notify entrant of prize winnings, in order to verify compliance with rules, and for accounting purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, personal information will only be used by RBOC for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for informational purposes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission on the part of the winner(s) to use winner’s name and likeness, content, photographs and voices world-wide and in perpetuity in any media now known or later created, to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and to use the Entry in any manner, including but not limited to, in any and all marketing and promotional materials and shall waive any claims to any royalty, right or remuneration from such use.
10) TRADEMARK: RBOC’s trademarks, service marks, identification and artwork including, without limitation, its rights in the “Rose Bowl” mark and the Rose Bowl marquee design (collectively, the “City Trademarks”) shall be and remain the property of RBOC and its affiliates. Any and all rights under trademark or copyright law in the City Trademarks or other property rights therein or use thereof shall inure to the benefit of and be the exclusive property of RBOC. Licensee shall not have any right to use the City Trademarks or other identification of RBOC or its affiliates without RBOC’s prior written consent. Licensee has been informed that the RBOC has used and presently is using the City Trademarks in connection with the Rose Bowl Stadium and a variety of services provided by RBOC or City and that the Tournament of Roses Association has used and presently is using the trademarks ROSE BOWL, THE ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL GAME, among others, on or in connection with the events of the Tournament of Roses and a variety of products and services offered by and through the Tournament of Roses Association. Licensee understands and agrees that unless City otherwise agrees in writing, Licensee shall not use or license the trademarks, ROSE BOWL, THE ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL GAME or the ROSE DESIGN, as it appears on the Stadium marquee, in connection with any goods or services including without limitation any merchandise or promotional material which is likely to create the impression that the Rose Bowl, the City of Pasadena, or the Tournament of Roses Association is affiliated with, has sponsored or has approved any team, activity, event, commercial product, service, advertiser or sponsor of Licensee. Licensee shall not have the right to use the name, trademarks, service marks, identification or artwork of any Rose Bowl Stadium event sponsor without the prior written consent of said sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Licensee may use the name “Rose Bowl” on tickets for the Event, only, to inform patrons of the location of an Event; provided however, that it must be clear from the context of such use that the term “Rose Bowl” is not being used as a trademark or service mark, or in any other manner so as to identify or create a likelihood of confusion concerning the source, quality, sponsorship or affiliation of any goods or services including without limitation any team, activity, Event, commercial product, advertiser or sponsor of Licensee. Except as otherwise provided above, Licensee shall not use the term “Rose Bowl” separate and apart from the term “Stadium,” and Licensee may use the term “Rose Bowl Stadium” in its entirety for promotion of the Event.
11) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Sweepstakes Official Rules. If it is determined that Entrant is in violation of these Official Rules, Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and the rights and duties of the participants therein, including interpretation of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California. Any and all claims or controversies arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes shall be submitted to and resolved in a forum within the County of Los Angeles at a place to be determined by the rules of the forum. Participation in Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to hold harmless and release RBOC from any and all claims for damages, injuries or losses of any kind (including but not limited to any liability or claim for personal injury, death, property damage, copyright or trademark infringement, violation of privacy or publicity rights, or defamation) resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received therefrom. RBOC reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, or to suspend any portion thereof, and is not responsible for a change in the prize awarded, cancellation or postponement of the awarding of the prize, or under any obligation to provide a substitute prize.