CraftoberFest Los Angeles is the premier Oktoberfest celebration of the season! With over 20 carefully curated craft breweries from the Southern California area, this food and drink festival will provide each guest with a delicious experience influenced by the world's largest "Volksfest" (beer festival) in Germany.
First-class restaurants will serve traditional and fan favorite foods influenced by this internationally loved holiday. Don't miss out on your chance to spend the day on The Greens at the Rose Bowl Stadium, while delighting in some of the best beer and food Los Angeles has to offer.
- Oct 12, 2019 - 12:30PM Add to cal
Tickets: All you can drink beer comes with purchase of ticket and food is available at an additional cost. This is a 21 and over event, children 12 and under are permitted if accompanied by adult.
- General Admission: Those with General Admission receive a glass upon entry and access to the event from 1:30pm - 5:30pm.
- VIP Admission: Those with VIP Admission receive an upgraded large glass and access to the event 1 hour prior to the general public. VIP Admission ticketholders can attend the event from 12:30pm - 5:30pm.
Note: Guests must be 21+ to purchase – valid ID required. Only credit cards will be accepted for day of event tickets and glass upgrades.
- Featured breweries include: Hofbrau, Glutenberg, Unibroue, Three Weavers, Craftsman, Einstok, Indie, Arts District, El Segundo, LA Ale Works, Relentless, State Brewing, Alesmith, Wild Basin, Modern Times, St. Bernadus, Perry Miloslawski, Duchesse De Bourgogne, Brouwerij West, St. Killian, Stone, Liberation, Weihenstephan, and Arrow Lodge.
What should I know about the event?
- Gates open at 12:30 pm for VIP ticket holders, 1:30 pm for GA
- Last pour is at 5:00pm. Doors close at 5:30pm
- Rain or Shine (preferably shine)
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- Don't forget your ID
- Food is not included with passes
- The festival is a 21+ event but children under 12 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or guardian
How do I get there?
- The festival is located at Brookside at the Rose Bowl (West Drive & Seco St.). You will enter in Lot K and have the golf course to enjoy.
- Parking is located in Lot K at The Rose Bowl
- We highly encourage public transportation, ride share, or bicycles.
What can I bring?
- NO Ins & Outs
- NO Smoking (ex: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vapes)
- NO Coolers
- NO Instruments (especially drums!)
- NO Knives / Weapons etc.
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Outside Food & Beverages
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Growlers
- NO Personal glassware
- NO Refunds / Cancellations
- NO Pets (Service animals ok)
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- YES Backpacks (small - school size OK)
- YES Blankets and lawn chairs!
- YES Hats
- YES Sun Block
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Digital Cameras
- YES Film Cameras
- YES GoPros
- YES Games