ROSE BOWL TURKEY TROT
ROSE BOWL TURKEY TROT
On Thursday, November 22, 2018, the 1st Annual Rose Bowl Turkey Trot comes to Pasadena. Join the Rose Bowl in a timed race around the stadium grounds and Brookside Golf Course in the scenic Arroyo Seco on Thanksgiving morning.
- Registration/Check-In: 8:00 AM
- Race: 9:00 AM
Racers, walkers, and trotters will complete a 5K route and finish back at the grounds of the Rose Bowl for awards and giveaways.
Event is all ages.
Start-Line & Registration Table will be located at North Lot K (Corner of West Dr. and Seco St.)
Parking will be located in Lot K.
All registrants will receive a runners bib and swag bags.
Kids - Medal and Rose Bowl Kids Club Membership (www.RoseBudsKidsClub.com)
Adults - Medals and a complimentary 8” x 8” Brick in the Rose Plaza in front of the Stadium + a replica for your home or office. Bricks are fully customizable and include a logo of your favorite Pac-12 or Big Ten school, or the rose logo (www.RoseBowlBricks.com).
Other Prizes - Medals and complimentary Private Stadium Tour for up to (15) people with photograph opportunities.
Your registration directly supports the 501c3 Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports the preservation, protection and enhancement of the Rose Bowl Stadium’s future as a National Historic Landmark. Thank you for supporting a globally-iconic venue that has been so important to the Pasadena and Southern California communities.
- Nov 22, 2018 - 8:00AM Add to cal
- Can I bring pets to the race? Yes, you may bring dogs as long as they are on a leash.
- Will there be water stations? Yes, a water station will be set-up halfway around the route but we suggest you bring your own water as well.
- Will the event be rain or shine? Yes, it will be rain or shine but hopefully shine 😊
- Should I wear a costume? Yes, costumes are highly encouraged to get into the Thanksgiving spirit.
- I have a small child. Can I race with a stroller? Yes! In the spirit of family involvement strollers are encouraged! We kindly ask participants with strollers to allow other racers to pass safely.
- Will I have to pay for parking? No, parking will be free in Lot K for this event.