The Rose Bowl Stadium stands proud as Pasadena's crown jewel and National Historic Landmark. During each Educational Tour our knowledgeable docents instruct the students according to STEAM guidelines and tailor the lessons to what they are learning in school. Let your students burn off some energy while running across our iconic field, watch their horizons expand while they sit in the same seats as some of sport's most memorable broadcasters, and watch as their eyes grow big stepping into the largest stadium locker rooms in the PAC-12.
PRICING / ACCOMMODATIONS
- Price: $9.00 per student, $12.00 per chaperone
- Accommodates: 20 people or more
TOUR STOP LOCATIONS
- Original 1922 Locker Room
- UCLA and Visitor’s Locker Room
- Press Box
- Keith Jackson Broadcast Center
- Court of Champions and more!
*Please keep in mind that all tour locations are subject to change depending on stadium operations*
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow 2 hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors