Rose Bowl Stadium Tours are the perfect way to spend an afternoon in Southern California. From visiting the original 1922 Locker Room, to getting an up-close look at the iconic field, guests will delight in this once in a lifetime opportunity to walk through a National Historic Landmark. Throughout the tour, you will learn about the colorful history that has taken place here at 'The Granddaddy of Them All'. From housing UCLA's Bruin football, to hosting over 100 Rose Bowl Games, 5 Super Bowls, and numerous soccer matches and concerts. Come see why the Stadium has rightfully earned its title as 'America's Stadium'.
- Adult: $17.50 per person
- Senior/Children: $14.50 per person (Children 5-12, Seniors 65+)
TOUR STOP LOCATIONS
- Original 1922 Locker Room
- UCLA and Visitor’s Locker Room
- Press Box
- Luxury Suites
- Court of Champions and more!
*Please keep in mind that all tour locations are subject to change depending on stadium operations*
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow 2 hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors