About Rose Bowl Stadium Tours
TOUR STOP LOCATIONS
- 1922 Locker Room
- UCLA and Visitor’s Locker Room
- Playing Field
- Working Press Box
- Luxury Suites
- Keith Jackson Broadcast Center
- Court of Champions and more!
**Tour locations subject to change pending Stadium Operations.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow 2 hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors
- Please check the website for blackout dates, as tour dates, times and routes are subject to change
Please keep in mind that all tour locations are subject to change. This can be due to stadium events and/or the stadium’s current construction project.
The above map shows the locations that guests will see on a tour of the Rose Bowl Stadium. **Dependent on stadium operations, locations are subject to change.